Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Emma, where are you!!???
I have to tell you about shopping with Emma the other day in Charlotte Russe. I was in the back of the store going through all the sale racks and Emma quickly found her a low hanging rack of brightly colored shorts. She was amusing herself by pulling some off the hangers and putting them back like she was seriously considering buying them. She was so entertained that I drifted between the racks and not worried about her. Every time I peeked on her she was still in the same place occasionally looking at other clothes but always going back to the shorts. Before long I realized that it had been awhile and now I was all the way across the store. I start fairly quickly back across the store looking for Emma. she is not there!! I ask a few girls if they had seen a little girl. They said she was just here. I went back to the shorts and I see a huge pile of shorts on the ground and the row is all hanging haphazardly. I start following a little trail of these brightly colored shorts sure to find Emma at the end. I get a little more than I bargained for. As the trail of shorts stops I see Emma's shoes, then a few more paces and I see her own shorts, then a diaper!!, then her shirt. Sure enough there sat Emma at the end of the trail totally naked trying on beautiful, brightly colored thong underwear! "Mom! buy these! Buy these!" I wish I had a picture to capture the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a terrific story, the kind you only hear in magazines. I have lost my children many times but have yet to find them naked! Samantha
very funny. i agree with Sam, it is totally worthy of being sent to a magazine like parent or Readers Digest. Who knows her escapade might be worth money!!
Isn't it great how that double X is shining through? She already knows how much fun buying clothes is. . .
holy crap that is good stuff! I love it!!!
Post a Comment