CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Ok so this year I was totally lame about taking pictures. I am so disappointed! But we had a great day anyway.

This year it was on a Sunday and I must say I wish it was on Sunday every year. We let the kids see what Santa brought and open their stockings and then we got ready for church. We only had Sacrament Meeting so it was short and sweet. But it was so lovely to be able to really feel the Spirit in the beginning of the day.


The boys have been wanting their own jar of cheese balls ever since the first Alvin and the Chipmunks. I finally relented. They are pretty nasty. I sooooo prefer Cheetoh's, especially Flamin Hot with lime. UMMMMMM!!!!

Amy in her dress up tutu from her Tater-tot!

Emma and Amy loving their Pillow Pets!!!
Amy even got jewelry from her cousin Kate!!

No comments: