CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What do we have here??!


I just thought I would let you all view for yourself how fun it is to have Emma in the house. She is constantly turning everything into a blanket (ie., kitchen rugs- which are constantly very clean-NOT!) or turning everything into a bed for her dolls, or my favorite, treasure boxes for her priceless possessions. So here you have it. I went to use my kitchen pots and this is what I find!


The first picture was exactly how I found her underwear and sandwich baggies in the pot. The above picture has the underwear spread out so you can tell that they are her new Tinkerbell "winderpannies."

2 comments:

KATE said...

Oh I love that kind of stuff! My girls did that ALL the time! I guess I'll start over with that again with Brooke. Yikes! My favorite is finding the treasures in everything... Little bags, pencil boxes, tupperware, bathroom drawers. It's the best! Nothin' like a little girl in the house!!

Chalice said...

That's so cute! My favorite is when I found tampons under the bed. Apparently, they make really fun rockets.