CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Joe & Emma

The other day I hear Joe and Emma playing together and they are in and out of my room. Then I hear Emma clomping down the hall and Joe walking like he is dragging through mud. They finally make it to the kitchen holding hands. I asked them what they are doing. Joe is wearing Ted's shoes and Emma is wearing my Sunday shoes. They said they got married (Emma pipes in they got married in the Temple.) and now they are going to Home Depot. Joe has his wallet and says he's the dad so they can buy anything they want. After Home Depot they were going to Mexico!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooo funny! i laughed my head off.

Lisa said...

It's awesome to listen to your kids say the craziest things. It's even better to write it down so it will always be remembered.