Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Primary Program
The Primary Program always comes and ends with a great big sigh of relief. I love doing it and the kids are always so cute but I am always so glad when it is done. This year our theme was I am a Child of God with the emphasis on the fact that Heavenly Father has a plan for us. Plan being the operative word. I had the bright idea of making a very simple frame of a house and poster board house that would tape onto the front of the frame and illustrate so nicely the plan. Oh boy. Luckily I had a very patient teacher who was one of the hard-hat clad narrators who babied my flimsy house all through the program. It never fell down once!! The kids of course did great. The week prior I had promised the kids a piece of candy if they had their parts memorized. We went through the program twice. The first time I gave candy to half of the kids, the second time around almost every child earned a piece of candy. The Saturday before the program- EVERY child earned a piece of candy!!! Who says bribing doesn't work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment