CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crash!

Snicky finally learned to ride a two wheeler and earned the nick name Crash!! After my CRASH trying to teach him how to ride a bike in September he was pretty scared to take those training wheels off for good. I had to put them back on or he wouldn't come with me when I went on the bike trail. The other day when he was riding the bike the training wheel broke! So. . . that meant he had to finally learn or no more riding for him. He was pretty worried. I tried to tell him that he had been riding a two wheeler for months because he hardly used the training wheels anyway. I finally convinced him to trust me (is that a point of mis-parenting? I had to talk him into trusting me??!) Anyway, I literally put him on the bike gave a gentle push and let go. He took off! He went all around the cull-de-sac and then up to the stop sign and back all the while with the hugest smile on his face. When Ted got home he was so excited he couldn't wait to show off! He decided it was time that he did all the tricks his brothers could do; standing up, one handed, going off the infamous lip of the driveway (it didn't claim him but it sure did me!) riding faster than is brothers could chase him, thus earning the name Crash. He took some major headers but nothing that was going to deter him. You should see him strut!

No comments: