


It finally happened!! On December 4th- it snowed! Usually by now we have had some snow off and on since October. Not that I am complaining about the beautiful fall that we had but now that it is December it finally looks like Christmas around here! It is the first year since we have been in this house that the pond has not been completely froze over on Thanksgiving. It finally has a thin layer of ice on it now. (The long warm spell did not make for good hunting as Ted didn't see any elk on his hunt this year. Too bad they can't go again later in the year if they are unsuccessful on their first attempt.) The boys have had fun playing in the snow. I forget how fun it is just to be out in the snow tromping around building snowmen and having snowball fights. They wish they could be like elf and pelt them like a machine gun!!!
1 comment:
Gorgeous photos!!!! Even in pictures the temple is striking! I also love your background!
Post a Comment