I am downloading the awesome pictures that my brother took at the wedding so I am a little behind the 8 ball. But I will get the other stuff posted ASAP. But I at least changed my blog background. That's progress isn't it??!
The picture of them opening the card is priceless. If you look at each kid starting from the oldest to the youngest you can see the progression of confusion. Ti is totally not confused. Tate is just a little bit but you can see the excitement coming. Joe is still confused. Ema hasn't a clue.
1 comment:
The picture of them opening the card is priceless. If you look at each kid starting from the oldest to the youngest you can see the progression of confusion. Ti is totally not confused. Tate is just a little bit but you can see the excitement coming. Joe is still confused. Ema hasn't a clue.
Post a Comment