
I made a couple of the hunts a little too hard. The best one though was when Tate and Joe hid the eggs for Ti and I. I had to really HUNT!!
I can't believe I haven't written about Easter yet! We colored eggs on Friday with Jeanine but I didn't get any pictures. We even made camouflaged eggs. They were cool looking and of course the boys loved it. On Saturday we hid eggs all day and ate candy. We call this Bunny Day and this is when they get their baskets. I purposely didn't buy very much candy because I knew it would be gone in a matter of seconds anyway.
Just want to eat them Mom!!
Easter Sunday. . . was a great day. Ted spoke in church and did a fabulous job. He spoke from the heart and all three of his talks went unused. Then we had the Bishop over and his family. We had a fabulous dinner cooked and smoked by Ted. He smoked chicken, shrimp, and sausage. My mouth still waters thinking about it. And last but not least. . . the great egg roll off!!
Bishop making the bracket. Serious business.
Shad (Bishop's son) and Emma.
Joe and Kristi (Bishop's wife). Ti is looking for a crack!
Kristi and Ti in an arm wrestle. Forget rolling eggs.
We made a bracket and everything. Bree (Shad's wife) won. She even told us before we started that she would win and sure enough. I didn't get a picture of the winner though.
We finished the night with a dice game and music. This is Emma and Joe dancing. He actually dances with her more than you would think, but he doesn't like to admit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment