CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

May Happenings

Tater-Tot turned 8!!!!



We had a swimming party for him at a friends house. What more could a kid want than to swim!! He really wanted to be baptized on his birthday but he decided to wait until July for a family reunion.
Some questions I asked Tate:
What is your favorite color? red and dark orange

Who is your teacher? Miss Gray

What is your favorite thing to do? play with my friend and my family
What is your favorite thing to eat? Chinese food and seafood and Spanish rice

What is something you are looking forward to? getting out of school and having it be summer

What is your favorite memory? Going to Disneyland. I will never forget that, ever.

What makes you laugh? When my friends are funny

Are you a Democrat or a Republican? What is a Democrat? Then I guess I am a Republican but
mom I don't like that question, it's too hard.

If you could meet anybody in the world who would it be- they can be dead? I don't know. I don't want to meet anybody. Well could I meet John Jaques (family ancestor on Smack side)?

What do you want to be when you grow up? a famous baseball player or an actor

How many kids are you going to have? Mom that is a weird question!! umm. . . 4

What do you think your wife is going to look like? I am not answering that question!!!

If you could do anything what would it be? I would build a huge mansion in Disneyland. The house would be so huge that it would have elevators in it and when I play tag I could just use the elevators. And I would have an Alpine slide in the backyard.

End of School


Ti is Daniel Boone for an end of the year presentation. They are like robots that when you press the button on their hand they come to life and tell you who they are and why they are famous.


Joe Almost Loses an Eye



He was taking scissors away from Emma because she is not supposed to have them. Gee thanks Joe. Anyway, I made a tiny butterfly bandaid and it healed pretty good. Then we all knelt down and said a thank you prayer.

Ti learns to Mow the Lawn


He wanted me to check his muscles to see if they had gotten bigger!!

Emma Acquires Another Costume


Steamboat Here We Come!



Ted started building a 14,000 sq ft condo duplex in Steamboat at the beginning of May. So we used Memorial Day to go and see him up there since we had never been to Steamboat before. We were blown away by the beauty of the place. We had so much fun doing some mini hikes and a ton of fishing and swimming at the hotel pool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee! You updated your blog! It was so fun to see you in June!

Angela said...

YAY! Thanks for updating! I love the Snow White costume! Who wouldn't want to wear that?! It looks like Emma loves her big brother!