CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

August cont.

Our 11th Anniversary!

I was trying to figure out the best time to celebrate with Ted being in Steamboat, but of course he again surprised me. He called me two nights before and said, "Come see me on Thursday and Brittany is going to babysit!" Thursday came with a beautiful bouquet of flowers- 11 of everything. Brittany came at two and I drove up to see Ted. We had a yummy dinner and I left the next morning when he had to go to work. I was gone less than 24 hours but it was so worth it and on the way home I saw two huge bull moose!








1st day of school!!

The boys were excited to go to school. Joe could hardly contain himself. He has an awesome kindergarten teacher. They all have good teachers and like school in spite of what they say when they have to do homework first and then play.









I actually let them pick out quite a few of the school clothes this year. There wasn't really that much but I was so shocked at what they really wanted. Like these pairs of shorts Ti and Tate have on. In a million years I would never have thought they would have like them. But they wear them every chance they get. Sometimes trying to tell me they got them out of the dryer instead of the dirty clothes. Whatever.

3 comments:

Jarom said...

Hilarious: "Sometimes trying to tell me they got them out of the dryer instead of the dirty clothes. Whatever."

npk_techguy said...

That is an excuse for the books, need to keep that one.

So did you stay in the DUPLEX or just the trailer.

The Smack Family said...

we stayed in a hotel. All the guys are living together so we stayed in town a little ways.