The boys played their first season of TACKLE football this year. Every time the word football was mentioned it had "tackle" attached to it. Of course, what that really meant was they were going to get pads and a helmet. The day finally came when they were going to get their gear and I thought Ti was going to hyperventilate with anticipation. Then to top it off we put their names on the back of their jerseys and life simply couldn't get sweeter.

They both loved football and my sweet natured Tate couldn't wait to tackle someone. Something in him came alive on the field that I was not expecting. It was fun to watch.
I had to include pictures of the girls because it shows that we were all there to support the boys through the whole endeavor. They were mostly very good sports. I couldn't have asked for them to be better. Of course it helps that it's outside and they can run and play and scream and not cause too much trouble. Emma makes a friend at every place she's at so she was always well entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment