CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family Reunion


August brought us to Utah to a family reunion planned by Becky. It was so fun, of course. We had pirate activities, talent shows, SWIMMING! and the lake. We were even able to help dad divide up the spoils from our youth. We had a lot of fun in those three days which never seem long enough. The kids thoroughly love being together and it is a joy to watch them act as if no time has passed. What I didn't get a picture of was the first night when all the boys slept in my room. It was awesome and they had so much fun. Talking, laughing, joking. Seriously thought they were older than they were. By one in the morning, though, I was telling them to go to bed. I hated to break up a good thing.
Tate and Emma and their "Love" duet from 'The Little Rascals.'
Ti and Tate acting out the duck joke.

I love these pictures of all of us.
Three of the sisters!
Beauty Queens!
This little swan saved me with Amy. She loved being in there even when we were at the lake.



Action Shots!:
Ti
Tate and Grandpa
Joe and Joe
Hot Tubbers

Led by the great Goonie Pirate himself, the kids embark on a treasure hunt complete with swords and clues. Ahoy Matey!!!




The Big boys got to go on a geo-cache hunt for their pirate treasure. Big boys =big adventure
Ah hah! Success!


Boat Racing

No comments: