CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For RJ

I have always been pretty protective of Joe's curls. Ever since I met Ted, I couldn't wait to have my own blonde curly haired boy. When I discovered that Joe had the curls I dreamt of I have never let his head see a set of clippers. But RJ's diagnosis of cancer silenced my wishes to have Joe always in long curly locks.

We went from this . . .







to this.

(I must admit I almost cried. . . then I really cried when I realized it was right before Halloween and he needed hair for his costume!!!!)


With some fun in between!




2 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

Joe in the last picture totally looks like Benjamin Button when he was born an old man.

Unknown said...

I about died laughing when I saw Joe in the last picture. those kids are just too much!!! LOVE THEM!!