CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Halloween!!

You know how much I love Halloween! Although I do love it I have never stressed too much about whether we all match or not. But. . . this year just snowballed into one hilarious trip to the Good Will after another.
The best are Uncle Rico's powder blue cords. They are freakin' sweet. Joe needed hair but we made do with a wig. Emma was going to be Summer but then we thought making her into LaFawnduh would be more hilarious. Plus then she gets a wedding dress to play in. Ted was scared that I played Deb a little too well.
What's sad is you can't see Napoleons moon boots. That was a major score!
We hung out at the Goldsberry's on Halloween night and made carmel apples. But we had to dress up one more time for them because they would so appreciate a Napoleon Halloween. By the way, Amy is Tina the llama!!


Side note: Amy is not afraid of dogs. I don't know why it surprises me so much.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to be in your family...or better, your neighbor.