We had a such a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!! I am so grateful for Kate and Brian and Jenny and Paulo coming to our house. We started off the festivities with all the dinner preparation. Mike Behm fried us a turkey. It was the most moist delicious turkey I have ever had.
We turned the garage into a never ending slumber party. We set up the projector so they could watch movies on the "big screen" and had heaters running so it was warm. They went from the garage to downstairs and they never knew they could have so much fun. I don't know if it is my hearing aids or what but I thought the noise level was incredible. It was a good noise don't get me wrong. The best part of Thanksgiving though was Jenny and Kate's leg wrestling. Let's just say, I wet my pants and Jenny broke her toe. Enough said.
We decided to combine Thanksgiving with a baptism. Joe and Sophie were baptized on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It was such a great event. They were so excited and we had lots of friends and family there to show their love and support. There was such a sweet spirit there and you can tell that Joe and Sophie felt it and were excited about being baptized. We came back to the house where Ted threw down a big Carne Asada Feast. Everyone was fat and happy. Two days of feasting and I think I am carrying a baby that already weighs 10 pounds.
On Saturday, we celebrated Luke's 5th birthday and Amy's 2nd. We went bowling and then to a park for cupcakes and presents and a KICKIN' game of kick ball.


Emma of course found herself a PINK ball. Nothing else mattered!
No comments:
Post a Comment