CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

An Attempt at School Pictures

This year at school they hired a local photography studio that does mostly weddings and family pictures to take the individual pictures and the class pictures. I didn't like the prices or the packages or even the poses. And now I'm really glad that I didn't order from them because the class photos turned out horrible. I decided I would try to get some myself. Next year I may order from them. . .

It took several days and in between shoots Joe cut all his hair off.



good thing there are brothers to help in the smiling process
I'm so awesome!



Uncle Rico pose



No hair!!
It's too much even for Emma.
Amy is another story all on her own. Trying to get her to do anything is quite the accomplishment.



Now for the ones I ended up with. . .

Not too shabby considering how long this process took.






An attempt at family pictures was more hair pulling than the individual ones . . .



Notice the one sock on and the one sock off. . . That led to many tears (mostly mine) trying to cover them up or trying to get the one sock off or trying to get her shoes back on.


FINALLY we got a couple of cute ones. . . (And now I think I need a beer! j/k)






No comments: