CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am a new Auntie!

Emilee had her baby on February 1st. On Feb 10th I went to La Jolla to help her. I hope it was help anyway. Eliza is darling and Emilee is doing very well. I loved being able to be there and be with her and Cody. They are very good and proud parents. I left on Sunday the 15th and Eliza had a yeast rash on her bum. I was so sad to leave her in that condition. Emilee had a really hard night with her Sunday night and I wasn't there! It killed me.

Notice the darling bow!! Of course I made her a bow box!



Such a muffin!
We only had a couple of mishaps: locked ourselves out while grocery shopping, and walked Emilee's legs off while exchanging baby clothes. I suddenly look over at Emilee and thought she was going to pass out. We sat her down as I was rummaging through racks as fast as I could. When you come to help someone who has a 10 day old baby aren't you supposed to be letting them rest?! So we got out of there pretty quick and it was only barely raining. Pretty much thinking I was the worst sister ever!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Custest little baby! I love the background!

The Nits said...

That top picture looks just like a miniature Cody! But cute of course...