CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mom's Birthday






25.jpg" border=0>
Once again, March 17th came. It is a fun day to celebrate. My dear, sweet neighbor gave me a St. Patrick's Day shirt with "Shake your Shamrock" across the front. She's awesome! We had green everything, plus new potatoes and corned beef. We also had okra (well, I had okra) in special honor of mom. It is always fun to write our notes and let our balloons go. We watch and watch until they are totally out of sight. We have been lucky so far to not have any wind when we are letting them go so the balloons are able to sail straight up out of sight. The kids are still waiting to see Grandma's hand as she reaches out and grabs them. I think I am waiting for that also.

No comments: