It's nice to see your a little girl sleeping in your bed. It's Sophia's nightly routine to get in our bed, Kenayde's or Nathan's - we call her goldilocks because you never know whose bed she'll be in.
If I remember correctly, Ted is not exactly a pleasure to sleep with himself. :) I love seeing him as the dad of girls. As much as he wants to deny it, he is a fantastic "girl dad".
Too cute! Thats how my kids snuggle too! :)
Hey you! Time for a new post!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's nice to see your a little girl sleeping in your bed. It's Sophia's nightly routine to get in our bed, Kenayde's or Nathan's - we call her goldilocks because you never know whose bed she'll be in.
If I remember correctly, Ted is not exactly a pleasure to sleep with himself. :)
I love seeing him as the dad of girls. As much as he wants to deny it, he is a fantastic "girl dad".
Too cute! Thats how my kids snuggle too! :)
Hey you! Time for a new post!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment