Ringing in the New Year with eggnog, mmmmmmmm!!
Ti is showing off a sledding souvenir- he was excited to go to school with it.
Chicken Pox
Ti got the chicken pox!! I was surprised because he had the vaccine as a baby. He wasn't feeling too well at school and I went to get him early. He had a low fever so I wasn't worried about him at all. I let him watch a movie on the couch and he loved that. When Ted came home he went to see how Ti was doing and then came to me and said, "So what do you think of all the red spots on Ti's body?" "What red spots? . . . Hmmm, so those would be chicken pox!" At first, Ti was worried and thought only the worst things happened to him. But when felt better the next morning (other than itching like crazy) and couldn't go to school for 3 days, he thought the pox was the best disease in the world.
Super Heroes
A new league of super heroes- led by none other than Captain Underpants himself!
The new Rogue- made up the costume all by herself. Maybe the practice she gets from 30 outfits a day does pay off?
Pinewood Derby
They had fun using the cool tools in Mr. Fred's work shop.
1 comment:
Julie you are so brave to post those photos of your face! You poor thing!
Ti is such a handsome young man! I can't believe you have five kids! Congrats!
Post a Comment