CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, MOM!!!

We had a fun St. Patrick's Day in honor of mom. We had green everything and corned beef, etc. I am still not as fun as some of you on St. Patrick's day but hopefully I will get there eventually. Happy Birthday to Scottie as well!!

I painted the kids faces and they loved going to school like that. Joe wore my hat and Miss Stroh (his heartthrob) called him her 'leprechaun boy'.



green highlights and green eyebrows


pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

we just let out balloons off!!!


We always enjoy letting our balloons off with our messages to mom on them. I love this tradition. I love honoring her birthday instead of the day she passed away. I really missed her this year with an aching heart but I know she is happy and busy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Julie, you are an amazing mom! I went all out this year myself and remembered to have the kids wear green shirts to school!!

I'm so sorry you are missing your mom. I love you.

Kate