CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grandma Zollinger's Funeral

Even for a sad occasion we had a wonderful time in Idaho for Grandma's funeral. I love that we can celebrate Grandma's life with happiness and love of family. I love that she was so happy at the end of her life. She loved being at Highlands Ranch Estates and you could tell when you went to visit her there. I love that I was able to see her in February and she could meet Amy. I love that she still knew exactly who I was and we were able to talk.

I still miss Dawn.

Ti and Kate at the burial. It was a beautiful day.
Pat with the kids right before Tate puked his guts out. Luckily it happened there and not at the church right!!


I love that Emma still loves her Grandpa.

And cats! Ah choo!!:(
I love that Joe made a new friend and was happy to play with her for hours!

Aunt Liz and Amy


I love watching the cousins get together and have such a good time. I love that my kids are starting to appreciate the smell of the farm as much as I do. I love the beginning of summer with watermelon and wienie roasts. I love late nights and dirt!
Smoke and poop- such a wonderful smelly combination. I love it!!!





What is Ted up to now?!!!!

No comments: