CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Joe's Birthday- Birthday morning

A scooter- even in Ben 10 colors


Flame pants!!!

Happy Birthday Joe!

1. What do you like to do?
Definitely not play with Dusty (our neighbors dog- he is a mini Australian shepherd about 6 months old. He is the perfect height to scratch Joe in the face!) Ummm. . .Playing with Tate!
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Be a policeman.
3. Who is your teacher?
Miss Stroh, she is fun and I can kind-of play with her, she is nice to me.
4. What is your favorite food?
Taco Salad and quesidillas - we call them cheese burritos
5. What is your favorite thing about your family?
Having Christmas together. I know it's not just about presents. It's about Jesus' birthday and when he was born.
6. What do you like about church?
Going to my class because we get candy from my teacher. I like going to Primary because we get to sing songs.
7. What do you like to do at school?
Playing at recess. I play tigers and cheetahs. We chase girls and eat them. Me, Charlie, and Nathan.
8. What are you excited about?
I'll whisper it in your ear- the BABY!! Because then we get another baby in our home and I get to nurse her- you know feed her.

1 comment:

npk_techguy said...

Happy Birthday, old man.