CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Emma's boo-boo & Boutique

Emma came in crying about being bit by a bee. "Mom, that mean bee. He bit me here and here!" "Well, Emma I think he thought you were a flower." She stopped crying long enough to think about that and then smiled.

Sure enough (I think it was a wasp.) I see two big welts with a little tiny red center like she was poked with a pin. I put lavender oil on them and covered them in princess band aids and she was happy again. Seriously though, 2 hours later you would have never known she was even bit!! Lavender is great stuff!!
Emma not only loves to dress up but she has also decided that she loves to do her own hair!!!



1 comment:

npk_techguy said...

Did you get the clips out? Those look good and tangled.