CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween!

I started early on Halloween this year. I think it is all part of the nesting instinct. I was also trying to figure out what I could be that would cover up this belly of mine. A clown!!! It took many more hours than I had anticipated. The stinkin' pom poms alone were as many hours as the rest of the costume itself. I think Joe has worn his Ben 10 costume everyday since he got it- even to bed. He LOVES Ben 10. In fact, for his birthday he was hoping to get a REAL Ben 10 watch.


You have to really appreciate Ted's costume. What you don't get on camera is his speech and walk. He was cracking me up the whole night. Lucky me he dressed up twice. We had a party with just a few couples and he was hysterical. Kept saying how he was a pig farmer from Oklahoma, etc.
A few nights later we going to the trunk-or-treat with some nitro chili he made. He says, "What has my life come to? I'm driving a mini-van with 4 kids and a pregnant clown to a trunk-or-treat with green chili hot enough to fry the gullet of anyone stupid enough to try it!!"
On the way home, we stopped by some very good friends of ours because they were dying to see Ted. They are an older couple and Ted had Dorothy laughing so hard I thought she might faint.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I wish I could've been there!

npk_techguy said...

Ted, will you marry me?