CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

40, 40 Ted is 40!!!

As I mentioned in Amy's birthday post, I had been planning a surprise birthday for Ted's 40th birthday. I had been so sneaky and trying so hard to plan without him having a clue.

I was so proud of myself until. . . the night before he comes to me and says when is my party? I said what? What party? I thought we were going to go to sushi? I was so mad I wanted to cancel the whole thing. Luckily he was smart and dropped it when I gave him my "I am going to strangle you look!"

It actually made the next day easier (the day of) because I didn't care anymore if he came home and found us decorating and getting all ready. But he didn't come home until right before the party and we were all ready! I was so excited because I think he really was surprised. I told him to hurry and get showered because people would be arriving in about 20 minutes.

Even though he knew I was going to do something, there were two things he was surprised about. 1) I would plan a carne asada without him- even going to the Carniceria by myself. And 2) There were 45 people there.


It was awesome and I couldn't have done it without such good friends to help me.

No comments: