OK so I must admit what a total baby I was about the whole wrestling season. I am sorry my little family. But I have to tell you why it was so hard for me on Saturdays and why I am so thankful that Ted was able to take them most every Saturday.
Seven reason:
First of all, the meets take pretty much MOST of the day.
Second, I have a baby whose barely mobile (less mobile than she thinks she is anyway and that is not a good combo in the bleachers.
Third, I had to bring so much stuff with me so the girls would be entertained.
Fourth, it is so loud and chaotic in there that Amy screamed for a solid 45 minutes and no one even heard her.
Fifth, it's so crowded you can't even move or put all your stuff down without it getting stepped on, sat on or spilled on including your person.
Sixth, you sit so far away that you can hardly see your kid wrestle.
Seventh, weigh in is at 7:30 am and it doesn't matter whether the meet in is in Greeley or Cheyenne; meaning the day starts a whole lot earlier if you have to travel.
But, the boys were happy and they ended on a good note and they are already looking forward to next year. sigh. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment