CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amy is ONE!

Amy is one year old and I can hardly believe the year has gone by so fast. We all adore her and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. I was opting for a small party for her because I was already planning Ted's surprise 40th the next weekend. Of course Ted didn't know and so he started inviting lots of people. I had to step in and say I wasn't feeling like a big party. (I know I totally sounded lame but they were the same people coming the next weekend!!) We had Thad and Denise, Fred and Dorothy, Jack and Shirley over for the birthday. We had a wonderful time.
Dorothy (& Fred) made the delicious cake.


Fred and Dorothy also gave her this funny shirt that says, "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"
Isn't she a doll!!?

No comments: