But my shining light and ray of sunshine was that I learned Becky is allergic to wheat also! Not celiac but she has to do the gluten free diet also. Why in the heck would that be good? Because 1) misery loves company, 2)within a couple of weeks she had already found some good recipes for me to try 3) she found the cheapest ways to get all the stuff I needed. Becky is the greatest!!!!!! I am now cooking up a storm and definitley NOT starving to death.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Celiac- What??!!!
It's true! I laughed when they told me I had celiac sprue. Are you kidding me? I eat cracked wheat for breakfast. Lactose intolerant, yes. But celiac? I don't think so. Well it's true. At first I thought my life had ended and that I was going to starve to death because there was nothing on the planet that was gluten-free. Poor, poor me. I threw quite the pity party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment