I must say that it is a lot of fun to share a birthday (almost) with Ti. This year Ti had a humdinger of a birthday. He went coyote hunting with his dad and brothers, got skip school one day and there was even a baby born on his birthday.
Geese
A goose hunt was a surprise bonus!
This is what it's like sleeping with Ti, unfortunately I have to admit he gets it from me. Just ask my poor Grandma Ellsworth!
Standing in Colorado and peeing in Kansas!!! Oh to be a boy:)
Our Dear Friends and neighbors (whom you've see a lot of in the blog) the Larson's made me a gluten free birthday cake!!!! I was in heaven. She also made a separate cake for everyone else. You know what that means!! I got to eat the whole cake myself!!


1 comment:
the picture of the boys peeing into kansas made me laugh. hilarious! Oh to be a boy...
Post a Comment